Obsessed about design? Career aspirations to be a creative director one day? Can’t stop, won’t stop until its pixel perfect? Is your personality equal parts outgoing, interesting, and driven with a dash of weird? We’re looking for a Visual Designer with a solid digital design background to work in our NYC office (Union Square). You’ll be responsible for mainly for designing beautiful, responsive digital experiences, including lifestyle eCommerce experiences and the occasional digital product. You’ll also get to work on branding and packaging projects from time to time. Here are some more details:
- Develop concepts for brands’ digital experiences and present them to the team and clients.
- Design fully responsive websites from scratch, including desktop, tablet and mobile views.
- Design interactive elements such as animations, rollovers, etc.
- Perform design QA on digital platforms once developed.
- Possess an entrepreneurial spirit and thoroughly enjoy the arts, tech, and media worlds.
- Possess excellent communication skills, attention to detail, and a drive to be the best.
- Must live within commuting distance of Manhattan, New York.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Design from an accredited 4-year college or university, or experience in an immersive 3 month design program.
- 1-3 years working mainly in digital design, with some experience in branding and packaging as well.
- Must have an online portfolio focused on digital design.
- Expert in Sketch/Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- Working knowledge of what’s possible on websites, including basic HTML and CSS.
- Ability to manage a heavy workload and prioritize multiple projects.
- Flexible to adapt quickly to changing priorities within a very dynamic environment, work under pressure, solve problems and deliver on required timelines.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent customer service skills to both internal and external clients.
- A willingness and drive to defend your work in all situations.
- Demonstrated experience with design best practices across all mediums.
- An excellent attitude and a strong passion for your career!
Compensation and Benefits:
This is a full-time position. Full benefits are included.