Verbal+Visual is seeking an organized, energetic Office Manager to join the team. This person will be responsible for organizing team outings, assisting with design of the office, doing research for Producers and New Business, and maintaining a clean and organized work environment.
- Assist Producers with files and organization for clients.
- Assist New Business team with research for potential new business.
- Organize monthly and annual company outings.
- Maintain an organized office, including ordering supplies, mailings, and assisting with office decor.
- Assist team members with day-to-day tasks as needed.
- Career growth opportunities within design, programming, project management, sales, etc.
- Must live within commuting distance of Manhattan, New York.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Design from an accredited 4-year college or university.
- Experience with events or project management a plus.
- Extremely organized and diligent with all types of tasks, big and small.
- An excellent attitude and a strong passion for your career!
Compensation and Benefits:
This career is available as a full-time position or a part-time position. Full benefits are included if full-time.