Full Stack Developer
Verbal+Visual is aggressively seeking a motivated, eager, and proactive Full Stack Developer. In this role you will be responsible for building e-commerce websites using Shopify, Rails, and Vue.js. You’ll need to take work with cross-functional groups to maintain operational and development guidelines and processes developing and maintaining desktop and mobile application user interface components and mobile platforms.
- Participate in all aspects of software development lifecycle, including requirements analysis, architecture, design, programming, deployment, and maintenance.
- Design, code, and test applications and user interfaces.
- Convert Sketch files into fully functioning e-commerce sites using Shopify Plus.
- Perform thorough QA testing including cross-browser/platform compatibility with a design point of view in mind.
- Layout content and images following design style guides.
- Prepare detailed specifications from which programs will be written and designed, coded, tested, debugged and document those programs.
- Perform project planning, organizing and implementation until the application is commissioned in a production environment.
- Must live within commuting distance of Manhattan, New York.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Design from an accredited 4-year college or university.
- 2+ years hands-on experience with relevant applications.
- Strong Q/A experience and attention to detail.
- Experience connecting back end systems together using API’s
- Experience working with social networking API’s such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc.
- Flexible to adapt quickly to changing priorities within a very dynamic environment, work under pressure, solve problems and deliver on required timelines.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Demonstrated experience with design best practices across all work delivered.
- An excellent attitude and a strong passion for your career!
Compensation and Benefits:
This career is a full-time position. Full benefits are included.
E-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.